The Port of Mobile’s capabilities and connectivity make it an ideal gateway for all types of cargo, from coal and containers to forest products and steel to automobiles and aggregates. The port is able to handle import and export cargoes of virtually any type and volume. With deep water, modern equipment and multimodal connectivity, the port is one of the most efficient, productive and accessible ports in the nation.
45-FOOT DEEP WATER
The Port of Mobile continues to make major investments to ensure the reliability of your supply chain. Our connectivity makes us unlike any other port in the United States. With the ability to handle diverse cargo types, we are ready to grow with you.
WE OFFER OUR CUSTOMERS:
- Extensive inland waterway access via barge
- Access to nine railroads
- North/South and East/West interstate highway access
- On-dock, rail-service covered warehouses
- RO/RO – vehicle finishing capability
- Deep water
- On and near dock cold storage facilities
- Heavy-lift and project cargo capabilities
- Able to handle 13,000 TEU container ships
- Reliable transit times